• NSF-61 Certified Hose drinking water system components.
• Constructed of PVC materials sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
• Compounds contain no substances designated as hazardous under California Proposition 65.
• White Tube & Clear Cover
• Ozone Resistant
• When coupled properly, 1/4" - 1/2" sizes will conform to high=temp extreme test requirements as defined be ASME A112.18., Section 4.3
• Domestic hot and cold water applications.
• Drinking water applications.
TEMPERATURE: 14 F (+4 C) to + 140 F (+65 C) continuous service
CONSTRUCTION: tube: Clear PVC compound, specially formulated in compliance with applicable FDA regulations, NSF certified under standard 61.
REINFORCEMENT: High Tensile Strength Textile Cord
COVER: Clear PVC compound, specially formulated in compliance with applicable FDA regulations, NSF certified under standard 61 and California Proposition 65.
PACKAGING: Coiled, tied and individually bagged in heavy-duty, clear plastic bag.